Faits DiVerS aVeC à La uNe fAR5a BirRr5iSa

Efficace et pas chère c'EST FAR5A QUE je préfère c'est FAR5A !

dimanche 25 janvier 2009

i Miss U

i MISS U
Where are you and I'm not so sorry
I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This sick strange darkness
Comes creeping on so haunting every time
And as I stared I counted
Webs from all the spiders *
Catching things and eating their insides
Like indecision to call you
and hear your voice ...
but unfortunately i don t have your number
Will you come home and stop this pain tonight
Stop this pain tonight & all the nights
i MISS U
*Trouble
Last night wish you where here
So we have spent a daydream in blue
Thinking about where is the what if the what is in the why
Dancing the last tango in Paris
Singing like strangers in the night
Eating mexican seafood
Feeling creep
It would have been so fun for me
But everybody hurts sometimes;you often
&In a manner of speaking
I feel comfortably numb
not very very
...

1 commentaire: